A left-wing broadcaster cut short an interview with Aaron Klein at the Democratic National Convention after the WND senior staff writer responded to a question about the influence of casino billionaire on the Republican Party with a question about George Soros’ considerable support of leftist groups that influence the Democratic Party.
Klein, co-author with Brenda Elliott of the new book “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed,” was interviewed by Democracy Now!, which broadcasts its programs on Pacifica radio, NPR, college radio stations, public access, PBS, satellite television and the Internet.
The interviewer asked Klein about the electoral influence of casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson, a major donor to Republican candidates.
Klein immediately turned the question around and asked about billionaire Soros’ considerably larger contributions to groups that influence the Democratic Party.
“I said Adelson gives only a trickle of money compared to what George Soros gives,” Klein said. “What do you think about Soros giving money to Moveon.org and a who’s who of radical progressive leftists, many of whom are very friendly with Democracy Now!?”
The interviewer did not respond, insisting it was her job to ask the questions.
Adelson, a self-made billionaire in Las Vegas, is worth some $25 billion. He gave millions to the campaign of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
According to a Forbes profile, Soros is worth about the same as Adelson. Soros made his money in hedge funds and over the years has given $8.5 billion to “human rights, education and public health groups.”
Responding to a question, Klein said, “Are you saying Noam Chomsky and people like him represent the average American Jewish community? Are you saying that people who go on solidarity visits to Hezbollah, solidarity visits to Hamas, people who say that Iran should have a nuclear capability, represent the American Jewish community? So I’m asking how you can even ask such a question?”
Klein then responded to another question about the U.S. as a broker in the Middle East. He said, as the Democracy Now! interviewer tried to pull the microphone away, “I turn the question back to you. What about George Soros? Why do you not respond to me?”
“The interview’s over,” she said.
Klein’s book, ranked No. 8 on the Times list, uncovers the template for Obama’s next four years – the actual, extensive plans created by Obama’s own top advisers and progressive strategists.
“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
“Just as ‘Unfit for Command’ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004, ‘Fool Me Twice’ will ensure Obama serves only one term,” said WND CEO Joseph Farah. “No true American can read this book or hear about its explosive revelations and support his re-election. It’s just that simple. This book is a game-changer.”
Just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind soaring rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
“Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott have written an eye-opening book that reveals Barack Obama’s plans to disarm the United States and advance the socialist agenda if elected to a second term. Americans need to read this book before they go to the polls in November,” said David Horowitz.
Here are just a few examples from dozens of specific schemes:
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health-care legislation controlled by the federal government, regardless of any Supreme Court decisions regarding Obamacare;
- The creation of a 21st century version of FDR’s Works Progress Administration (WPA) program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and create millions of new federal government jobs;
- Further gutting of the U.S. military in shocking ways, while using the “savings” for a new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank to fund so-called environmentally friendly projects;
- The vastly reduced personnel resources of the U.S. armed forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments;
- An expansive new amnesty program for illegal aliens linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol and plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
Aaron Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Klein’s program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian and researcher. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of “Red Army” and “The Manchurian President.”