‘FOOL ME TWICE’ NO. 8 BOOK IN COUNTRY: Book unveiling Obama’s 2nd term agenda tops bestseller charts
Posted on August 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM EST
The book, by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, purports to unveil the specific policy prescriptions and plans President Obama will attempt to enact during a second term if he is reelected in November.
âFool Me TwiceâÂ documents all the main areas of Obamaâs second-term domestic policy onslaught â jobs, wages, health care, immigration âoverhaul,â electoral âreform,â national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
Most conservative books about Obama focus on his radical background and what he has done until now. A small number of ambitious projects attempt to show what America may look like after four more years of Obama based on generalities and what the president has already done.
While many are expressing general concerns over Obamaâs future ambitions, âFool Me Twiceâ lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obamaâs upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major âprogressiveâ groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership â the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second-term plans uncovered in âFool Me Twiceâ:
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A âfederal solutionâ to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated âequitablyâ across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDRâs Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would âevaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importanceâ and would finance âtransportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.â
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an âindependent panelâ in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat âglobal warming,â fight global poverty, remedy âinjustice,â bolster the United Nations and step up use of âpeacekeepingâ deployments.
- A new âgreenâ stimulus program and the founding of a federal âgreenâ bank or âEnergy Independence Trust,â which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in âclean energy.â
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts âAaron Klein Investigative Radioâ on New Yorkâs WABC Radio, the nationâs largest talk station. Kleinâs program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author ofÂ âRed ArmyâÂ and âThe Manchurian President.â
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler email@example.comÂ or (530) 401-3285.