LEAKED! OBAMA’S DEVASTATING 2ND-TERM PLANS: New book uncovers shocking blueprint on economy, military, healthcare, immigration
Posted on July 19, 2012 at 5:01 PM EST
By KleinOnline Staff
A soon-to-be-released, game-changing election book will reveal the blueprint for a second Barack Obama presidential term.
Slated for release Aug. 7 by WND Books,Â âFool Me Twice: Obamaâs Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposedâuncovers the template for Obamaâs next four years â the actual, extensive plans created by Obamaâs own top advisers and progressive strategists.
The explosive book unveils all the main areas of Obamaâs second-term domestic policy onslaught â jobs, wages, health care, immigration âoverhaul,â electoral âreform,â national energy policy, Pentagon plans and much more.
âJust as âUnfit for Commandâ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004,Â âFool Me TwiceâÂ will ensure Obama serves only one term,â said WND Books publisher Joseph Farah.
âFool Me TwiceâÂ is written by New York Times bestselling author, journalist and radio host Aaron Klein, together with New York Times bestselling author and researcher Brenda J. Elliott.
Just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind the rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
Most conservative books about Obama focus on his radical background and what he has done until now. A small number of ambitious projects attempt to show what America may look like after four more years of Obama based on generalities and what the president has already done.
While many are expressing general concerns over Obamaâs future ambitions, âFool Me Twiceâ lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obamaâs upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major âprogressiveâ groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership â the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second term plans uncovered inÂ âFool Me Twiceâ:
- An expansive, de facto amnesty program for illegal aliens via executive order and interagency directives linked with a reduction in the capabilities of the U.S. Border Patrol and plans to bring in untold numbers of new immigrants with the removal of caps on H-1B visas and green cards.
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and healthcare centers. A âfederal solutionâ to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated âequitablyâ across the United States.
- The recreation of a 21st century version of FDRâs Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs;
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would âevaluate and finance infrastructure projects âof substantial regional and national importanceâ and would finance âtransportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, wastewater, and other infrastructures.â
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an âindependent panelâ in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat âglobal warming,â fight global poverty, remedy âinjustice,â bolster the United Nations and step up use of âpeacekeepingâ deployments;
- A new âgreenâ stimulus program and the founding of a federal âgreenâ bank or âEnergy Independence Trust,â which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in âclean energy.â
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
Aaron Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts âAaron Klein Investigative Radioâ on New Yorkâs WABC Radio, the nationâs largest talk station. Kleinâs program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
His previous books include âRed Army,â âThe Manchurian President,â âThe Late Great State of Israelâ and âSchmoozing with Terrorists.â
Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO andÂ RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of âRed Armyâ and âThe Manchurian Presidentâ.
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler atÂ email@example.comÂ or (530) 401-3285.